Saturday, November 22, 2014

I think it is worth a try...

So yesterday I wrote about how I was starting to fall into old habits ... the habit of sabotaging all my work from during the day and overeating at night, behind closed doors.  Well this evening as I was perusing Facebook I found this article by Nancy Clark, a sports nutritionist and it makes so much sense. (Check it out)

http://www.sportingnews.com/sport/story/2014-09-27/stopping-nighttime-overeating

Nancy Clark advises individuals to take in a majority of their calories during the day so you are not hungry at night.  Your calories can be split between breakfast, lunch and a snack and then  a smaller meal in the evening. I think I may try this and see how things go with this old habit I am dealing with ...

One meal at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment