Tuesday, November 18, 2014

One Gallon ...

Recently I read an article about a woman who decided she was going to try drinking a gallon of water every day for four weeks.  This woman was in her 40s and it was recommended by her doctor.  According to the woman who attempted this she said she was 42 years of age but looked and felt like 52.  So she started her month long journey and every week she saw a difference in the mirror.  She felt leaner and fitter.  She lost the dark shadows under her eyes and the red blotches on her face.  She said the water helped with her cravings and mindless eating because in the past what she thought was hunger pangs was really her body wanting water.

So a gallon of water is about 110 ounces of water.  So today I thought to myself why not ... what have I got to lose?  Other than the fact that I wore a path already to the bathroom, I decided to try it starting today.  I don't dislike water and it can't hurt me, can it?  We all know I like a good challenge.  So if I start today ... one month is December 15th ... 28 days ... four weeks...

Please hold I have to go to the bathroom again....

Okay, I am back.  As of right now at 9:24 PM I have 14 ounces to go before I complete day one and a complete gallon of water!! 

Stay tuned for more ... I will give you updates!!

PS: I took the picture today on my run ... I thought it was fitting since there was water in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment