Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5th -- Regis College




This year I started my doctorate at Regis College, which also happens to be my alma mater.  Today I had the opportunity to go onto campus and it got me thinking about the person I was when I first stepped on this campus; the person I became when I graduated and the person I am today.  Thank you Regis for the opportunities and giving me the confidence to become the best person I can be.  I am thankful I am not the same person I was when I stepped on campus; I took advantage of the opportunity four years gave me to grow and change.  I am also grateful that I knew that there were so many more opportunities to grow after I left Regis.  This place holds a very special place in my heart and the best is still yet to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment