Sunday, November 2, 2014

November 2nd Gratitude

Well today I am grateful for few things:

A great workout in the morning.  Although I am just walking right now (due to injury) it was a great feeling to be outside and pushing myself just a bit further.

I spent the day with my cat Sally.  She is very sick and her time is limited so I am grateful to enjoy her company.

I spent the day catching up on school work.  I started my doctorate this fall and it is a lot of work.  I find it hard but rewarding.  However, when I can get a day when I don't have to be anywhere I take advantage to get some work done.

Finally I am grateful that after last weekend's online shopping spree everything fits.  Everything I bought was one size smaller and everything fits!

One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment