Saturday, November 22, 2014

Friday, November 21st

So I have been struggling to write this post but I promised myself that I would be honest.  I have not worked out in two days.  On Thursday morning I flew down to DC for an event.  I finally arrived in the late afternoon and followed the trip with two conference calls and then the start of the event.  This morning I decided not to get up when my alarm went off so yet another workout not completed.  I landed home around 5:30 p.m. tonight and headed to dinner with some friends.  I had a great time but still never got my workout done ... not that I was thinking about it during dinner.

However, that isn't what i want to be honest about ... I am down 29 pounds but the weight loss has slowed down and I find myself slipping into my old ways.  I am mindless eating and always at my worst time of day,  in the evening.  Am I tired, stressed, feeling a bit overwhelmed?  Why I am I falling backwards?  I work so hard during the day and then I let it fall a part once I get home.  This rut has been happening since Monday,  I know what you are thinking it's only been five days.  But I want to stop it before it gets really ugly and I know what ugly looks like. 

Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment