Monday, October 1, 2012

Ugh ...

So who signs up for Weight Watchers and ends up gaining weight?  I do!!  Who claims that what I really want is to lose weight?  I do!! Part of this journey to the 70.3 in 2013 is to lose the weight.  I think I need to change my attitude and instead of saying I am trying to lose weight I have to say I am losing weight!! I have to come up with a new plan and stick to it.

I am an emotional eater ... often times I eat and I don't even know why.  I don't always make the best choices and I always regret it!!  I need to make a change.  I know this will be the hardest part of the 70.3 journey!  I have a lot to lose and I don't want to be sitting the night before the 70.3 wishing I had lost the weight.  I have to do it now!!

What will be my plan ... how will I get there ...

Are we there yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment