Friday, October 19, 2012

Need to find the time...

Did you ever have one of those weeks where you have absolutely no time for yourself?  I am having one of those weeks ... and what is the first thing to go ... the one thing that I shouldn't give up ... my workouts!  I am trying to tell myself, "don't beat yourself up its only a few days and you will be back at it"; but this is the one thing I can't afford to miss!  Of course at this moment instead of going out for a run I am writing my blog.  I have to admit I am afraid to walk away from my phone and email at this time.  I am working on an event that is taking place Saturday and there are so many last minute changes I have to be ready to get things done!  Tomorrow is another day ... I will run tomorrow ... just beware if I don't I may hurt someone!  I need the stress release!

On a positive note ... 5 days and no soda and no chips/snacks!!  I did have a craving this afternoon for a soda but I didn't give in ... so far so good!

Are we there yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment