Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February Workout Calendar

There are 28 days in February and I completed workouts on 26 of them. The two days that are highlighted in this picture were rest days and they were scheduled rest days. During the month of February I ran on 13 of the days; biked on 9 and completed 5 swim workouts.

I covered a total of 167.74 miles which is broken down to a total of 66 miles of running, 98.06 miles on the bike and swam 3.68 miles. With each step I take, each spin of the tire and each stroke in the water gets me closer to my goals and a stronger athlete.

After completing two months of official training I can say I feel stronger, some workouts are getting easier and I am enjoying the challenge. I find that I am pushing myself in ways I never thought I would and loving the results.

Today is March 1st and I completed 4. 2 miles in 50 minutes. I woke up this morning and my head was not in the game. I didn't want to run and I certainly didn't want to run for 50 minutes. I made a deal with myself and said that it would be ok to just do 30 minutes. Well in the end I ran the full 50 minutes and ended up with negative splits!! It was just what I needed this morning.

You never know what you are capable of until you challenge yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment