Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 2017 is Complete


Today is the last day of January and I have to admit that this month flew by. Looking back on the month I was amazed at what I had accomplished. 31 days in January and I completed 29 workouts. The three days that are highlighted were actual scheduled rest days. These three particular rest days were travel days for work My coach and I decided that it was best to rest on these particular travel days since I had so much going on.

This was a great start to 2017. I feel great and I look forward to my morning workouts...I know, who have I become?? When I finish my daily workout I feel like I can accomplish anything that day. By completing them in the morning, I let nothing get in my way. Those early morning hours are all about me and I decide how the day is going to go moving forward.

A friend of mine and I text each other early in the morning to get each other moving. It is a great way to be accountable for your workouts...no sleeping in if the other person is working out too. I will admit it isn't easy to get up early, when it is cold and dark outside. Often times we are up two hours before the sun even rises, asking ourselves why?? I answered that question recently with this ..."the things we do for greatness"!!

In a short period of time I have seen a difference in my abilities. I feel stronger and more confident in myself! Bring on February and let the journey continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment