Saturday, January 14, 2017

375 days ago...

I am sorry for the delay in posting again but I was traveling for work and was on the road for 9 days. Day one of this work roadshow, was Wednesday, January 4th and it was an anniversary. An anniversary that very few would even know was happening. Exactly one year earlier I had my first visit with the surgeon who did my bariatric surgery. I had agreed to make this visit and at least hear him out. As I had discussed in previous posts it was my diabetes coach that encouraged me to make this appointment. I can say that after the first visit I wasn't 100% convinced to have the surgery, not even close. However, I was convinced to at least do some more research.

Well in less than a week, I will be going back to see that same surgeon for my 6 month follow-up. In the last 6 months I have not regretted having the surgery once. And I can also say I have not regretted taking the time to do the research and question whether this surgery was right for me. I am not upset that it took me 5 months to make this decision to say yes to the surgery...since July 26th there has been no looking back ... only forward!

The following pictures were taken January 9th and 10th to commemorate the 1 year anniversary!!

January 9, 2017

January 10, 2017

January 10, 2017

1 comment:

  1. Such a change from when I saw you last! Keep up the excellent work you are doing!

    ReplyDelete