Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Holiday Eating

I have found the last two days of my holiday break to be hard, when it comes to eating. I was prepared for Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas day. However, the last two days of eating out and having left overs and cookies everywhere have been tough.

I have not made the wisest of decisions when choosing meals. I thought I was doing ok but after wards I didn't feel well. I have eaten not because I was hungry but because it was in front of me. Which as we all know the absolute worst thing to do!

I haven't neglected my workouts, thank God, that has helped. In fact my run workouts have been long, fast and strong. Today I changed it up a bit and met a lifelong friend for a long 70 minute walk, in order to catch up with each other. I haven't even second guessed my workouts, they have come automatically. It's the eating where I have fallen...

I needed to write about it, in order to nip it in the butt! The mindless eating has scared me...I love the holidays but the amount of food is overwhelming!

Always an adventure on this new journey!  The running shoes are by the door and ready to be put in motion tomorrow morning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment