Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Best of Luck and updates

I know it has been almost three weeks since I have written.  Life has been a bit busy but I am moving along.

Before I go any further, I want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to my friend Maureen Kenyon.  Maureen is up in Canada right now getting ready to participate in the Mont Tremblant Ironman!  I am so excited for her and want her to know that I am cheering really loud for her and know that she will be awesome!!  The hard work is done, trust your training, keep smiling and have fun!!  And just think when you are done you can have several plates of food :-)

As an update from my end ... I am starting to get into a rhythm with my workouts.  I have been swimming and running.  I will admit my bike is collecting some dust but in time I will get back on it.  Everyone knows when faced with a choice I am in the pool first before I get on my bike.

The scale has been moving too.  I am down 16.5 pounds (if my scale isn't lying).  When the scale goes down I always question my scale; if it goes up I trust it.  However, for the last two months it has been going down.  I have been feeling better.  The IBS seems to be controlled for right now and acid reflux hasn't bothered me at all even when traveling.

Still moving forward ... one day at a time!

Have a great race Maureen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment