Monday, August 25, 2014

The best laid plans...

I went to bed early on Sunday; woke up early so I didn't have to rush on Monday.  I packed my swim bag and headed out to the pool.  Entered the gym and walked into the locker room.  So far it seemed like it was going to be a great day.  I grabbed my goggles and swim cap and headed to the pool.  I got to the pool entrance and the door was locked and the pool deck was dark.  YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME????  I thought I had read the schedule correctly but obviously not!!  With school about to start all the schedules are changing and I was off.  With today's schedule the morning was the only opportunity I had to workout and I missed it.

Do I get partial credit for trying?  I applaud myself for the going to bed early and waking up early ... That is huge for me!  I do know the pool is closed tomorrow so we will try a run.  Lets hope the trails aren't closed tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment