Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunday, April 15 -

I felt a bit better this week. I increased the protein, decreased the carbs, especially the carbs made with flour. The scale dropped 1 or 2 pounds (heading in the right direction) but what's really important is that I felt so much better. I did not feel as bloated and emotionally, I felt a bit better about myself.

On Wednesday, the 11th of April I listened to my body and took a rest day. I had worked out for 10 days in a row and by Wednesday I will admit I was physically tired. I often have people question my training because I do not take many rest days. I know rest days are important but so are my workouts for so many reasons. However, when my body really needs it I know and I listen to it. And this week I did.

This week contained work, school work, and workouts. There have been a lot of emotions as I have said some prayers and shed some tears for friends...but that story is for another day.

this week it's a short and sweet post...just know I am working very hard to keep moving in the right direction!!

Off to bed!

Keep Moving Forward!


1 comment: