Saturday, March 19, 2016

A new day, writing my own story


Today is a new day. A new training plan. A new day to work toward my goals. A blank page that I can create any story I want to write a good one! I have been struggling a lot lately. My workouts are barely happening or not at all. I look at my training schedule and I am excited if I complete three days a week. And those three days are not intense workouts ... mostly completed just to get them done. I hate the way I feel. I am disappointed in myself and I am not happy. I don't even like myself right now.

Why can't I commit to my workouts? I want to workout, my body hurts from not running, from not swimming even not biking consistantly. I need to commit to my workouts. I need to put my workouts first. I need to make a promise to myself and if it doesn't happen there needs to be consequences.

"Your Speed
doesn't matter
forward
is forward"

Moving forward is all that matters!!! And now for my contract, my commitment to my workouts...my commitment to myself:

I Maura Donovan hereby commit to my workouts, a lifestyle of being active and demonstrating self control when it comes to eating. I will terminate my intake of food for 2 hours before I go to bed.

My goals:
1. Workout at least 5 days a week; swim, bike or run
2. Complete some workouts in the morning
3. Add push-up and plank challenge

Major obstacles that get in my way:
1. not getting up in the morning
2. Talking myself out of workouts
3. Me, myself and I

What will happen if I don't commit:
1. I won't be Living a healthy lifestyle
2. I will be living a lie...I will be a hypocrite
3.My diabetes numbers will not come down and this can cause sooo many problems

Schedule for March 20 - 26th

Sunday - Run 30 minutes
Monday - Swim in th morning
Tuesday - Bike in the evening
Wednesday - Swim in the morning
Thursday - Bike in the morning
Friday - Run in the morning
Saturday if schedule allows run in morning




No comments:

Post a Comment