Monday, March 21, 2016

Day Two

Day two is complete and I accomplished my goals. I got up in the morning, completed my workout, a swim; did the first day of my plank and push up challenges (not easy) and had a good day. I came home after work without having the guilt looming because I didn't complete my workouts and I was able to relax. I had dinner watched a bit of TV and laid my workout clothes out for tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is a bike day. Now the pressure is really on ... can I get up again, can I do it two days in a row!!

I went to bed early last night and I was so tired I think I was a sleep as soon as I shut the lights off. When the alarm went off this morning I had to lay in bed for a moment and think why did I set it, where was I and why did I have to get up? I admit I did not jump right up. I hit the snooze button three times. I finally got out of bed at 6:15. Hey I never said I was perfect!!

Day One was Sunday, I had said I would run that day or at least run/walk. I have to admit I moved forward and completed my allotted distance but I did more of a walk/run. My hips were hurting form my run the day before...so I took it a bit easy but I did move!!

So tomorrow is a new day and a new challenge...


No comments:

Post a Comment