Sunday, January 18, 2015

I cheated ...

I cheated ... I stepped on the scale early.  When I posted five days ago I said I would wait until Monday to step on the scale.  Well curiosity got the best of me this morning and I stepped on the scale.  The scale moved and I was happy.  I am down 1.5 pounds ... FINALLY!!!  I know that shouldn't be my only focus but the frustration of a scale not moving gets the best of me!!

Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with my diabetes nurse expert (for lack of a better word).  My numbers aren't consistent so I am curious to see what she has to say.  She wanted my numbers to be in a certain range every morning.  I only hit that range 3 times since I saw her last.  They have been low in the morning but not always low enough.  So tomorrow could be interesting.

I missed three workouts this week.  Wednesday I had planned on a workout, packed my bag and everything.  However, I forgot that I had a conference call planned at 5:15 for work and by the time it was done the gym was closed.  Thursday, I had also planned a workout but had to stay later at work to finish a few things and the gym was closed by the time I was done.  The students will be back this week so the gym will go back to regular hours thank God!!!  I walked yesterday and I will do something today I just don't know how far.  I am fighting a head cold and I have to see how I feel.  However, I promise to get something done today.

Keep moving forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment