Sunday, September 10, 2017

A quick update...

So last week I shared with you all that I was challenging myself to a 47 day goal...that hopefully turns into a habit. I wrote that I am not great or consistent with adding a strength training program to my workouts, even though I know that it is very important. I also shared the daily routine that I was going to start September 4th was:
1. pushups
2. planks
3. bridges
4. bicep curls (5lb weights/1 set)
5. squats (body weight)

Today is Sunday, September 10th and it has been seven days...wait for it...yes, I have done this routine every day!

Tomorrow starts another week...must keep it going in order to start a habit.

On a side note awesome run on Saturday. I completed 10 miles while traveling for work in California. It was a drop back week but Saturday was a training run...compared to last week I felt stronger physically and mentally. Why such a difference in how I felt?? Could it have been the fact that I was running along the marinas in Marina del Rey or along the sand in Venice Beach compared to running along side corn fields and cows the week before?

Keep Moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment