Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Day 4 out of 70

Today was a recovery bike workout, which I completed this morning. I got up and got out the door without any problems this morning. Tomorrow is a run and my plan is to get it done in the AM. 

I submitting section of my dissertation this week so waiting to hear back from my advisor. I keep checking but so far nothing has come back yet. As soon as I get some edits back I will get working on that.

It is currently 9 pm and I need to get my breakfast and lunch together for tomorrow.

It was a long day at work, where I got very little done, but had a lot of frustration. I feel like I will never get all of it done and I need to! The pressure is on...

I also received all my loan paperwork and I need to work my way through all the information.

This weekend I need to figure out when to move money around and how much.

Got get some shit done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment