Saturday, October 31, 2020

Starting a New Year!!

 

I celebrated a milestone this month, I turned 50! I celebrated with family and friends but made a special trip to my little piece of heaven in Lake Placid, NY. This is my happy place. It empowers me and brings me a sense of peace. 

I shared the trip with 6 friends, we laughed, we cheered, and we cried with each other. We shared goals and empowered each other to reach for the stars and make them happen.

I made a list of what I want to accomplish within this next year:

1. Create Happiness

2. Finish School

3. Run a sub 5 hour marathon

4. PR Tupper Lake 70.3

5. Podium at a 5K or Sprint Tri

6. Start Hiking and explore more of the ADK Park (if Covid - 19 lets me back into NY)

7. Explore Western Mass.

8. Be at a certain weight by 10/19/20

I would also like to learn to make pie crust. 

I have challenged myself to be present with every workout. I have challenged myself to approach each workout with Joy and to push myself to be stronger and better every time!!

As I approach this next year I want to inspire ... I want to be better ... I want to be stronger ... I want to approach everything with joy and passion, personally and professionally!

Every year, every month, every day we have the opportunity to be better ... not measuring up to other individuals better but your better!

Bring on this next year!! I am ready to embrace it!!

Thank you to my dear friends who helped me celebrate this milestone!!



1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! Following your achievements has been so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete