Friday, December 4, 2015

Random Thoughts

Random thoughts ... this is sometime what I do when I can't figure out what I really want to say but I have a bunch of random thoughts ...

First thought I am traveling for work, again, and I am watching Jimmy Fallon right now ... I love Jimmy Fallon!!!

Why can't I put everything together ... my workouts have been going well. I like to workout...I like to move, sweat and challenge myself to get better or go further every day...but I struggle with food. I find myself mindlessly eating. I eat when I am not hungry and I don't make good choices when it comes to food. When I travel for work the "travel days" are the worst. Travel days are the ones that you actual travel to get to where you have to go...I spend a lot of time in airports. While I am there I find myself constantly looking for food. Is it because I am hungry, tired or bored?? Doesn't matter I eat. I am feeling out of control!!!

Today I went to lunch and ordered some dessert but asked if I could order it to go ... I thought I will eat this piece of cake a few bites at a time over the next few days. Well I left the restaurant and while I was sitting at a light, waiting to turn left, I saw a gentleman holding a sign saying he is a vet and is looking to get home so he was asking for money. I didn't have any cash on me so I turned left when the light turned green. As I turned the bag with my cake inside slid on the seat and I thought to myself I didn't need this cake ... I turned around and headed back to the street where I saw the man. I explained that I didn't have any cash but I would share my dessert with him. He blessed me and wished me a Merry Christmas!

On Pinterest tonight there was a "pin" that listed  "The 10 worst Fast Foods for Diabetics" ... that would be for me since I am a Diabetic...Here they are:
1. French Fries
2. White Tortilla recipes
3. Cookies
4. Chips
5. Chicken Nuggets
6. Bagels
7. Milkshakes
8. Pizza
9. Hamburgers
10. Soda

Yeah I am a mess since I still eat 8 out of the 10 items listed. I think I am living on the edge and I need to back away ... I haven't been feel well and I need to make a change.

Well I think my random thoughts turned into a post...
dskfjakdjfal







No comments:

Post a Comment